My customer in Naas had the intelligence to realise that the so called professional fitter who installed his stove and flexi liner, wasnt all he was made out to be. When we inspected we found that the flexi flue was inserted upside down, a proper connection to stove outlet didnt exist. In actual fact he [...]
These images of a pile of soot is the result I achieved by spending the required time necessary to make sure the householder and her very young family in Tyrrellspass will be safe going forward. This chimney was supposed to have been cleaned 18 months ago by an unscrupulous untrained chimney sweep. These images do [...]